User Rights and Responsibility
- Punjabi swag will not be held liable should the website be unavailable for any amount of time.
- You are responsible for the safety and confidentiality of your passwords and usernames. Punjabi swag has the right to terminate or suspend your username and password should we suspect non compliance by you.
- You are not a minor in the jurisdiction in which you reside.
- You will not use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilising Our name or trademarks without Our express written consent.
- The Website and/or any portion of the Website may not be reproduced, sold, resold, visited or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without Our express written consent.
- Your use and access of the Website does not include any right of resale or commercial use of the Website or its Contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of the Website or its Contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
- You must use our website for lawful purposes only.
- We encourage a free and open exchange of ideas in a climate of mutual respect. Any action by a user that infringes on another user’s right to use and enjoy the Website is prohibited. We reserve the right, but do not assume any obligation, to monitor Your online conduct to enforce this Agreement.
While using our service the following terms must be adhered to:
- to transmit or send unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material in any form.
- Disrupt or attempt to disrupt Our servers in any way that could cause harm to the Website.
- Distribute any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs that are designed or intended to: (a) disrupt, damage, or limit the functioning of the Website, any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment used in connection therewith; or (b) damage or obtain unauthorized access to any data or other information of any third party.
- Harass, abuse, threaten, or incite violence towards any individual or group.
- in any way that breaks or breaches applicable local, national or international laws or regulations.
- in any way which is fraudulent or unlawful.
- Hold Yourself out as sponsored by, endorsed by, or affiliated with Us or the Website.
- Interfere with any other person’s use of or the proper functioning of the Website.
- Misrepresent Your identity or impersonate any person.
- Modify, translate, adapt, edit, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any software programs used by Us.
- Provide any information that is false, misleading or inaccurate.
- Use any portion of the Website for any unlawful purpose or otherwise fail to comply with all applicable domestic and international laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations.
- Use any portion of the Website for uploading, posting, e-mailing, transmitting or otherwise making available User Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party.
- Use any portion of the Website for uploading, posting, e-mailing, transmitting or otherwise making available User Content that is harmful to minors in any way, harassing, harmful, threatening, abusive, vulgar, obscene, defamatory, libelous, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable.
- Use any portion of the Website for uploading, posting, e-mailing, transmitting or otherwise making available junk mail, commercial advertisements, or any other form of commercial solicitation.
- Violate the privacy of any third party, this includes, but is not confined to, posting personal information about another person or entity without consent.
Except for User Content as defined in User Content clause below, all of the content featured or displayed on the Website, including, without limitation, text, graphics, photographs, images, moving images, sound, and illustrations (“Our Content”), are owned by Us, Our licensors, vendors, agents and/or Our content providers. All elements of the Website, including without limitation the general design and Our Content, are protected by trade dress, copyright, moral rights, trademark and other laws relating to intellectual property rights.
The Website, Our Content and all related rights shall remain Our exclusive property or of Our licensors unless otherwise expressly agreed.
You will not remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices from material found on the Website.
Except as may be otherwise indicated in specific documents within the Website or as permitted by copyright law, You are authorised to view, play, print and download copyrighted documents, audio and video found on Our Website for personal, informational, and noncommercial purposes only.
Except as permitted by copyright law, You may not modify any of the materials and You may not copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any information or work contained on the Website.
Trademarks/ No Endorsement
All of Our trademarks, service marks and trade names used herein (including but not limited to: the Punjabi swag name, Punjabi swag logo, the Website name, the Website design, and any logos) (collectively “Marks”) are Our trademarks or registered trademarks or of Our affiliates, partners, vendors or licensors. You may not use, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, distribute, or modify Our trademarks in any way, including in advertising or publicity pertaining to distribution of materials on the Website, without Our prior written consent. The use of Our trademarks on any other site or network computer environment is not allowed. We prohibit the use of Our trademarks as a “hot” link on or to any other site, unless We have approved in advance the establishment of such a link. You shall not use Our name or any language, pictures or symbols which could, in Our judgment, imply Our endorsement in any (i) written or oral advertising or presentation, or (ii) brochure, newsletter, book, or other written material of whatever nature, without prior written consent.
You may be able, as dictated by the functionality of the Website, to submit or to otherwise make available messages, e-mails, photographs, videos and other content for display on the Website (“User Content”).
You shall be solely responsible for Your own User Content and the consequences of posting or publishing them. The Website merely acts as a passive conduit for Your online distribution and publication of User Content.
Without limiting any of Our rights in law and equity, We reserve the right to remove any User Content for any reason in Our sole discretion, including any User Content that We believe may violate this Agreement, or any copyright or third-party rights.
By submitting or otherwise making available any User Content to the Website, You automatically grant Us a nonexclusive, royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, sub-licensable (through multiple tiers), license to use, modify, copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, create derivative works of, distribute, transfer or sell any such content, for any purpose, including commercial purposes and in connection with advertising for the sole benefit of the Website (collectively, “Use”), in any type of media or in any form now known or later developed, without any payment to You. In addition, You automatically waive and give up any claim that any use of such content violates any of Your rights, including privacy rights, publicity rights, moral rights or any other right, including the right to approve the way the Website uses such content. You also grant Us and the Website the right to use any material, information, ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication You provide, submit, or otherwise make available to the Website or to Us for any purpose whatsoever, including, without limitation, commercial purposes. By submitting User Content, You automatically warrant and represent to Us that You are the owner of all intellectual property rights in and to the User Content or that You otherwise have all sufficient rights to grant the license above.
By submitting User Content, You further warrant and represent that the User Content infringes no third-party right of privacy, right of publicity, or any other third-party right or proprietary interest.
User Content does not represent Our views or any individual associated with Us, and We do not control User Content. In no event shall You represent or suggest, directly or indirectly, Our endorsement of User Content. We do not vouch for the accuracy or credibility of any User Content on Our Website and do not take any responsibility or assume any liability for any actions You may take as a result of reading User Content on Our Website.
Right To Takedown Content
You shall remain solely responsible for Your User Content and We shall have no obligation to prescreen any such content. However, We shall have the right in Our sole discretion to edit, refuse to post, or remove any material submitted to or posted on the Website at any time without notice. Without limiting the foregoing, We shall have the right to remove any material that We find to be in violation of the provisions hereof or otherwise objectionable, and the additional right to deny any User who fails to conform to any provision of this Agreement access to the Website.
If You wish to remove Your User Content from the Website, please send Us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will remove Your User Content within 10 business days of receiving Your request. However, We may retain copies of Your User Content, not accessible to the public, on Our backup servers even after You request removal.
We reserve the right to sell, license and/or display any advertising, attribution, links, promotional and/or distribution rights in connection with User Content. We and Our licensors or affiliates will be entitled to retain any and all revenue generated from any sales or licenses of such advertising, attribution, links, or promotional or distribution rights. Nothing in this Agreement obligates or may be deemed to obligate Us to sell, license or offer to sell or license any advertising, promotion or distribution rights.
In consideration of Your use of the Website, You will:
- provide true, accurate, current and complete information about Yourself as prompted by the Website’s registration page (such information being the “Account Data”); and
- maintain and promptly update the Account Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
You are entirely responsible for the security and confidentiality of Your password and Account. You will not share Your Account Data or Your username and password with any third party or permit any third party to login to the Website using Your Account Data. Furthermore, You are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under Your Account. You are responsible for taking precautions and providing security measures best suited for Your situation and intended use of the Services and Website.
You agree to immediately notify Us of any unauthorised use of Your Account or any other breach of security of which You become aware.
The Website may also include a tool that allows You to sign in or register using information from Your accounts in third-party services, such as Facebook, Twitter, Google, Yahoo, or LinkedIn. These third-party services are not related to the Website, and Your use of such third-party services is subject to the terms and policies of those services.